Friday, September 21, 2012

Buzzy little bee!

It has been a while! I've been super busy!

This is my second lot of green nails, to be honest with you. I started with a plain bright green, topped off with a chunky gold glitter. I decided though, that they wouldn't count for the purposes of this blog, which was, after all, intended to push my nail art technique.

So instead we have these: bumblebee nails. It's spring here, so back to nature it is. I acknowledge one of my fabulous nail art blogs for this design. I'm very sorry to the creator, I can't find your name today to credit you properly!

It's my first real attempt at painted nail art. So it is a bit wobbly, but that's what this journey is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated, and will be published within 24 hours.