Monday, August 20, 2012

Orange slices


Well, I admit to not feeling robust enough for proper orange nails this week.  So I've gone for a different, but still literal, take on orange nails... and yes, the colour orange is a feature... sort of!

Very simple: Butter LONDON Union Jack Black, which gives great coverage and shine with only two coats.

Fimo orange slices, one large, one small, and OPI Top Coat generously applied for seal and shine.

The only thing that puts me off Fimo slices is that it's difficult to curve them to the nail.  So I end up with masses of top coat but still with distinct lift around the edges.   Something to work on in the coming months, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated, and will be published within 24 hours.