Thursday, August 16, 2012

So what is the 31 Day Challenge?

As I said in my Welcome post, for me this challenge is about expanding my nail art repertoire.  For you, the challenge might be something different.  I found the challenge at Nail Art 101, and they not only did the whole thing in 31 days, but also put up an  online tutorial for each day!

The challenge is just a framework to help you decide: what nails will I have today?  Or in my case, what nails will I have this week?

The Challenge:

31 day nail challenge 



I won't be providing tutorials (I'm still learning, myself)!  I will post photos when I update my nail look, and let you know what colours and techniques I used as appropriate.

Hopefully you'll find some inspiration!  Happy manicuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated, and will be published within 24 hours.