Monday, February 18, 2013

Violet & Flocking Powder!

I'm at home this week on doctor's orders to take it easy, which to me translates as 'nail art time'!

I've just received some goodies from the lovely Jo at SimplyU (www.simplyu.net.nz), and today was the day to play with flocking powder! I've seen this online a lot, and agree it looks like plush animal fur: so when I ordered the powder I bought some acrylic animal embellishments too.

I did the flocked nail first to see how it went.
This is inside in natural light.

And here it is!


I used OPI Do You Lilac It? As its a perfect colour match for the purple powder, and it got me back on track for the nail art challenge. I only did one feature nail with the flocking powder, and I think it's super cute! What do you think?



All done, in the bright sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated, and will be published within 24 hours.