Sunday, February 17, 2013

China Glaze Tranzitions and Konad Stamping

I love the cheats that the nail polish companies are coming up with! This is China Glaze Tranzitions. Possibly my new favourite polish, because I love the colours I've bought, and it's such a quick effective nail art technique!

This is me using the polish to best effect (ie: showing off)!

I started with two coats of Split Perso-nail-ity, and applied top coat to two-thirds of my nail.



Then I used a Konad plate to stamp a swirly design in Modify Me. This time, I only applied top coat over one-third of the nail (going over the darker pink side, so I still had some non-transitioned pink showing).



I was really impressed. Tranzitions polish stamped really well, and the stamped polish held up to top coat really well. It's quite a thick creme polish, so this was to be expected, but I was still expecting some blurring as the colour change worked its magic. I'm well impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated, and will be published within 24 hours.