Sunday, June 23, 2013

Skittle Mani, with a touch of Batman!

Well, this was fun!  I love a skittle mani (named for the lollies, not the game!).  Bright colours are my thing, they're so cheery, especially in these wintery days.

This time I was inspired by watching old Batman shows on TV: and I happen to have some appropriate  Cheeky nail stamps: Bam! Pow! Zap!  I thought they went nicely with the bright colours to really keep that comic book effect.

Excuse the fuzziness of the photos - it's the horrible digital zoom on my phone, and not blurring of the stamps!

The colours I used for this mani were:

  • Yellow: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
  • Orange: OPI Nicole Alert!
  • Blue: OPI Teal the Cows Come Home
  • Green: OPI Green-wich Village
  • Pink: China Glaze Sexy Lady
  • Black: Butter London Union Jack Black
  • Cheeky plates CH47, CH48

What do you think?  Would you wear different colours on each finger?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated, and will be published within 24 hours.