This time I was inspired by watching old Batman shows on TV: and I happen to have some appropriate Cheeky nail stamps: Bam! Pow! Zap! I thought they went nicely with the bright colours to really keep that comic book effect.
Excuse the fuzziness of the photos - it's the horrible digital zoom on my phone, and not blurring of the stamps!
The colours I used for this mani were:
- Yellow: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
- Orange: OPI Nicole Alert!
- Blue: OPI Teal the Cows Come Home
- Green: OPI Green-wich Village
- Pink: China Glaze Sexy Lady
- Black: Butter London Union Jack Black
- Cheeky plates CH47, CH48
What do you think? Would you wear different colours on each finger?